The 2-day Convention will have in-depth presentations and panel discussions on the factors that will fire up the Indian OOH Growth Engine, and the underlying industry issues that need to be addressed.
The deliberations at OAC 2018 will predominantly focus upon:
- Enhancing OOH industry's role in urban India’s renewal
- Accomplished brand marketers
- Leveraging OOH opportunities in smart city projects
- Building OOH media competitiveness
- Models that ensure sustainable profitability of OOH enterprises
- Deeper engagement with advertising brands
- Use of new technologies to augment OOH brand & consumer experience
- Improving OOH regulatory compliance including safety standards
- Partnering tech firms to build robust OOH audience measurement metrics
- Attracting and retaining right talent
The sessions will be addressed by global OOH leaders, highly acclaimed brand marketers, media planners, government officials, technologists, and renowned consultants.
Register as a Delegate to OAC 2018 and profit from the knowledge sharing & networking opportunities!
Brendon founded oOh!media in 1989. With over 39 years’ experience in outdoor advertising, Brendon has been at the forefront of the OOH advertising business in Australia and New Zealand,
Tim Bleakley specialises in media brand building and turnarounds, with experience of leading businesses through private equity consolidation and exit. He led the Ocean Group through an MBO backed
Matthew Dearden is an independent business leader, adviser and entrepreneur. He works mainly in advertising, leadership and change, especially in out-of-home media. His clients include investors,
Suresh Balakrishna is an industry veteran with over 25 years of experience. In January this year, Suresh joined Kinetic Worldwide as CEO for India, the Middle East and South Asia after a highly
Dr Amiya Chandra, currently the Development Commissioner, Adani Ports & SEZ, Mundra, is a multi-faceted civil servant with deep knowledge and experience in public affairs, monitoring of mega
The Quintessential OOH Quiz 2018
The Quintessential OOH Quiz is a much-anticipated event at the OAC. Every year, over 300 delegates participate in the contest, and attractive prizes were given away to the winners.The 2018 edition of The Quintessential OOH Quiz will be conducted during the course of OAC 2018 at the Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel, Powai, Mumbai.
Gear up for the Contest!
All registered delegates at the Convention will be eligible to participate in the Quiz contest.